Greenville / Spartanburg, SC – Colliers | South Carolina is pleased to announce the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions from our offices in Greenville and Spartanburg:
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery and Brockton Hall, SIOR represented the landlord, Atkins Machinery, LLC, and the tenant, ThyssenKrupp Materials NA, Inc., in the lease of 60,000 square feet of industrial space at 1335 Hayne Street in Spartanburg.
- Taylor Allen, SIOR, CCIM, Brantley Anderson, CCIM and Bailey Tollison represented PTRE Holdings, LLC in the sale of a 21,200-square-foot office building at 18 E. North Street in Greenville to East North Investments LLC for $5,200,000.
- Dillon Swayngim represented Yarbrough Properties LLC in the sale of a 12,500-square-foot industrial building at 5951 Highway 221 in Roebuck to Wilkat LLC.
- Greyson Furnas, CCIM represented Jerry and Ed Taylor in the sale of multiple buildings totaling 9,300 square feet at 2270 Old Furnace Road in Boiling Springs to Riva Enterprises LLC.
- Taylor Allen, SIOR, CCIM, Brantley Anderson, CCIM and Bailey Tollison represented LS Partners LLC in the lease of 3,531 square feet of office space at 325 Rocky Slope Road in Greenville to Fuel SC, LLC.
- Taylor Allen, SIOR, CCIM, Brantley Anderson, CCIM and Bailey Tollison represented Hospice & Palliative Care Charlotte Region in the leasing of 2,443 square feet of office space at 1003 Grove Road in Greenville.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery and Brockton Hall, SIOR represented Revman Industries in the sale of 79 acres of land at 5986 Cannons Campground Road Cowpens to Tyger Oak Inc.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery and Brockton Hall, SIOR represented Margaret Pomeroy, Laura Hoover and Cleveland Hoover in the sale of 29 acres of land on Fairforest Clevedale Road in Spartanburg to Rooker Properties LLC.
- Greyson Furnas, CCIM represented Stan McDowell in the sale of 1.03 acres of land at 1513 Boiling Springs Road in Spartanburg to Jodean Lemmons Jr. & Kathryn Lemmons.