Greenville / Spartanburg, SC – Colliers | South Carolina is pleased to announce the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions from our offices in Greenville and Spartanburg:
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery, Brockton Hall, SIOR and Dillon Swayngim represented Plasman SC Real Estate, LLC in the purchase of a 260,000-square-foot industrial facility at 1000 Robinson Road in Greer.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery, Brockton Hall, SIOR and Dillon Swayngim represented Global Automotive Partners in the leasing of 202,104 square feet of industrial space at 15 Tyger River Road in Duncan.
- Frank Hammond, CCIM represented Wells Fargo Trust in the sale of a 1,456-square-foot office building at 301 Butler Avenue in Greenville to Taylor OZF, LLC.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery, Brockton Hall, SIOR and Dillon Swayngim represented Tyger Oak Inc. in the sale of 15 acres of land on Foster Road in Wellford to Falcon Real Estate Lending LLC.
- Frank Hammond, CCIM represented Pavilion Development Company in the purchase of 3.03 acres of land at Easley Towne Center on Prince Perry Road in Easley.
- Scott Burgess, MBA and Lance Byars, MRED represented Cason Development Group in the sale of 0.99 acres of land at E. Greenville Street and Financial Road in Anderson to Southbound Development Group.
- Scott Burgess, MBA and Lance Byars, MRED represented First National Bank of Pennsylvania in the leasing of 0.8 acres at 1217 Woodruff Road in Greenville.