Greenville / Spartanburg, SC – Colliers | South Carolina is pleased to announce the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions from our offices in Greenville and Spartanburg:
- Richard Barrett, MCR represented Forrester Drive Greenville LLC in the lease renewal of 60,000 square feet of industrial space at 201 Forrester Drive in Greenville to Woodward FST.
- Frank Hammond, CPM, CCIM represented One Augusta Group Holding Company in the sale of 3.2 acres of land at 6420 Calhoun Memorial Highway in Easley to ATC 101 Holdings LLC for $850,000.
- Taylor Allen, SIOR, CCIM, Brantley Anderson, CCIM and Bailey Tollison represented U.S. REIF ICP South Carolina in the lease of 3,435 square feet of office space at 3 Independence Pointe in Greenville to The Hiring Group LLC.
- Taylor Allen, SIOR, CCIM, Brantley Anderson, CCIM and Bailey Tollison represented S&S Services Group in the leasing of 2,078 square feet of office space at 10 Patewood Drive in Greenville.
- Scott Burgess, MBA and Lance Byars, MRED represented Kimco in the lease of 1,580 square feet of retail space at 27 S Pleasantburg Drive to Home Decor.
- Greyson Furnas, CCIM represented Inman Investment Properties in the purchase of 88.89 acres of land on Highway 292 and Mitchell Farm Road in Inman for $1,606,000.
- Frank Hammond, CPM, CCIM represented SH Real Estate LLC in the purchase of 11.55 acres of land at 31 Patewood Drive in Greenville for $7,404,000.