The Hurst and Harrell Team is representing the retailer in its search
The Hurst & Harrell Team at Colliers International is pleased to present our tenant representation client, Shipley Do-nuts.
Shipley Do-Nuts offers over 60 different varieties of Do-Nuts, pastries, and kolaches that are all produced from the same simple to use donut mix. This distinguishing feature is rare in the field of competitors today. While some in our industry have sacrificed traditional methods for automated production, we have a more balanced approach. This allows the higher volume capability without losing the traditional customer who expects quality and variety.
Shipley Do-Nuts is currently seeking sites in the Florida Panhandle.
An ideal site's criteria includes:
- 1800 up to 2100 square feet
- Intercept between where people live and destination
- The site should be highly visible; end-cap preferred/mandatory
- Located on the morning drive side of the road with approximately. 25,000 traffic count
- Easy ingress and egress, near thoroughfares
- Closer to the neighborhood, with a 1 mile density population of 10,000 preferred
- Ample parking for guests and employees or one spot for every 10 square feet for parking
Contact Jason Hurst and Bennett Harrell of the Hurst and Harrell Team with any available sites.