Charleston/Columbia/Greenville/Spartanburg, SC – The Board of Directors of Colliers International South Carolina, Inc. announced the election of twelve new shareholders of the corporation from four Colliers markets across South Carolina.
The new shareholders are:
• Taylor Allen, Vice President and broker | Greenville
• Brantley Anderson, Vice President and broker | Greenville
• Ron Anderson, Vice President of Research and Information Technology | Columbia
• Thomas Beard, Vice President and broker | Columbia
• Kim Butler, Vice President of Real Estate Management Services | Columbia
• Mark Burgess, Vice President and Controller | Columbia
• Mark Erickson, Vice President and broker | Charleston
• Brockton Hall, Vice President and broker | Greenville-Spartanburg
• Markus Kastenholz, Vice President and broker | Charleston
• Liz McCary, Vice President of Marketing | Columbia
• Dale Stigamier, Senior Vice President of LCK | Columbia
• Allen Wilkerson, Vice President and broker | Columbia
“Each of these individuals has made a material and meaningful contribution to Colliers’ growth and success as well as that of our affiliate partner, LCK,” said John W. Folsom, President and CEO of Colliers | South Carolina. “The addition of these talented and dedicated leaders to our shareholder group is an important step to broadening our ownership across South Carolina.”
Colliers is South Carolina’s leading commercial real estate and project management firm with offices in Charleston, Columbia, Greenville and Spartanburg. 2021 sales and leasing transactions totaled $1 billion; property under management exceeds 17 million square feet; and LCK, Colliers’ project management partner, is engaged in over $750 million of construction projects across the state.