Columbia, SC – Colliers International | South Carolina is pleased to announce the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions from our office in Columbia:
- Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR, Thomas Beard and John Peebles represented Reger Holdings LLC in the purchase of a 388,000-square-foot industrial building at 2500 Rowesville Road in Orangeburg for $7,500,000.
- Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR, Thomas Beard and John Peebles represented Weston, Inc. in the lease renewal of a 39,000-square-foot industrial space for L&L Products Inc. at 1025 Technology Drive in West Columbia.
- Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR, Thomas Beard and John Peebles represented Gerald L. Stimple in the lease of 88,983 square feet of industrial space at 809 Bookman Road in Elgin to Trane US, Inc.
- Ryan McCue represented the purchaser in the acquisition of 91.86 acres of land on Sandhill Road in Eastover.
- Craig Waites and Paige Bryant represented the seller, Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., and Rox Pollard represented the buyer, STG Properties, in the sale of a 3,225-square-foot retail building at 165 Columbiana Drive.
- Mary Winter Teaster represented 130 State Street Properties, LLC (landlord) in the lease of retail space at 132 State Street in West Columbia to West Point Coins, LLC.