Columbia, SC – Colliers International in South Carolina is pleased to announce the following commercial real estate transactions:
- Craig Waites and Braxton Taylor represented the Wilbur C. Corley Revocable Trust in the sale of 16.27 acres of land off Corley Mill Road for $1,210,800 to Land Holdings Two, LLC.
- Craig Waites and Braxton Taylor represented Smith Stalvey, LLC in the investment sale of 1,926-square-foot office property 1830 Sumter Street for $302,500 from Millhouse 2 LLC.
- Tommy Johnson represented Park Place 440, LLC in the lease of 440 Knox Abbott Drive, Suite 425 to Microstaffit Holdings.
- Rox Pollard, Danny Bonds and Taylor Wolfe represented GCAM Sandhill in the lease of 715 Fashion Drive, Suite 3 to Thile Nail Bar.
- Craig Waites represented Violet Tsiantis in the lease of 539 Harden Street to SunCom Wireless Property Co.