Columbia, SC – Colliers | South Carolina is pleased to announce the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions from our office in Columbia:
- Crawford Prezioso represented Clean Leafy Greens LLC in the leasing of 38,890 square feet of industrial space at 2745 Boone Street in Columbia.
- Craig Waites and Neel Keenan represented Benedict College in the sale of a 35,500-square-foot educational building at 111 Doctor’s Circle in Columbia to GSM Properties for $2,750,000.
- Craig Waites represented Wells Fargo Bank NA in the sale of a 7,800-square-foot retail building at 705 Saluda Avenue in Columbia to We Love Five Points, LLC for $4,275,000.
- Mary Winter Teaster represented Calhoun Street Associates, LLC in the lease of 3,500 square feet of office space at 1931 Bull Street in Columbia to Three Rivers Medical Associates, PA.
- Rox Pollard and John Gressette represented Visions Holdings, LLC in the lease of 3,261 square feet of retail space at 902 Gervais Street in Columbia to Jay's Bar and Grill LLC.
- Tripp Bradley and Ryan McCue represented Ridgeway Partners, LLC in the sale of 375 acres of land at 1347 Old Belton Road in Ridgeway to Justin and Jill Hamilton.