Columbia, SC – Colliers | South Carolina is pleased to announce the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions from our office in Columbia:
- Allen Wilkerson, SIOR, CCIM represented the landlord, AgFirst Farm Credit Bank, and Henry Roe represented the tenant, South Carolina Student Loan Corporation, in the lease of 11,440 square feet of office space at 1901 Main Street in Columbia.
- Rox Pollard and John Gressette represented Visions Holdings, LLC in the lease of 4,767 square feet of retail space at 902 Gervais Street in Columbia to Silk Restaurant Vista, LLP.
- Henry Roe and Allen Wilkerson, SIOR, CCIM represented Centerpoint Holdings LLC in the lease of 4,694 square feet of office space at 2000 Center Point Road in Columbia to Behavioral Health Practice Services.
- Tripp Bradley represented Hardee's Restaurants LLC in the sale of a 3,200-square-foot retail building at 1413 Charleston Highway in West Columbia.
- Tommy Johnson, SIOR represented Glen 1441 LLC in the lease of 3,016 square feet of office space at 1441 Main Street in Columbia to Concurrent Advisors, LLC.
- Craig Waites represented Pulte Home Corporation in the sale of 183 acres of land at 1084 Langford Road in Columbia to eCapital SC Land I, LLC for $2,250,000.