Charlotte, NC – Colliers International | Charlotte is pleased to announce the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions:
- Chandler Knox represented Infinity Engineering in their lease renewal of 2,503 SF at Harding Place in Charlotte, NC.
- Lawrence Shaw, SIOR and Chip Andrews represented Mobile Canning Systems, LLC in the lease of 23,605 SF at Lakemont West IV in South Industrial submarket of Charlotte, NC.
- Don Moss, SIOR | CCIM and Grant Miller, SIOR represented Gildan USA, Inc. in the lease renewal of 383,500 SF in Mebane, NC.
- Adam Farber represented Night and Day Dental in the lease 2,511 SF at Antiquity Town Center in Cornelius, NC.
- Chandler Knox represented Taylor Capital in the lease renewal of 2,939 SF at Blakeney Professional Center and in the lease renewal of 1,886 SF at 508 W. 5th Street, both in Charlotte, NC.
- Grant Miller, SIOR, Chris Neal, and Don Moss, SIOR | CCIM represented Gildan USA, Inc. on the disposition of 9451 Neuville Avenue in Hildebran, NC totaling 210,206 SF.
- Rob Speir, SIOR, Don Moss, SIOR | CCIM and Grant Miller, SIOR represented Reger Holdings in the lease of 1000 Exchange Street in Charlotte, NC totaling 93,427 SF of industrial space.