Charleston, SC – Colliers | South Carolina is pleased to announce the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions from our office in Charleston:
- Kristie Roe represented WLA Enterprises, Inc. in the purchase of a 20,000-square-foot office complex on Shem Creek at 410 Mill Street in Mount Pleasant for $6,825,000.
- Markus Kastenholz, CCIM represented ES10, LLC and JFM Properties, LLC in the purchase of a 10,900-square-foot office building at 1520 Old Trolley Road in Summerville for $2,500,000.
- Mark Erickson, SIOR, Matt Pickard and Chloe Heiligenstein represented Salem Leasing Corporation in the leasing of 9,600 square feet of industrial space at 2160 Durant Avenue in North Charleston.
- William Ederle represented Beers Millwork LLC in the lease expansion of 7,520 square feet of industrial space at 486 Wando Park Boulevard in Mount Pleasant.
- Patrick Nealon represented Tom's Liquors in the leasing of 1,500 square feet of retail space at 1115 Central Avenue in Summerville.
- Mark Erickson, SIOR, Matt Pickard and Chloe Heiligenstein represented Dr. Jason Soloman, DMD in the purchase of one acre of land at 1991 North Main Street in Summerville for $1,000,000.