Charleston, SC – Colliers | South Carolina is pleased to announce the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions from our office in Charleston:
- Kristie Roe and William Ederle represented Liberty Office, LLC in the lease renewal of 28,244 square feet of office space at 151 Meeting Street in Charleston to Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP.
- Kristie Roe represented Liberty Office, LLC in the lease of 6,915 square feet of office space at 151 Meeting Street in Charleston to Saxton and Stump, LLC.
- Kristie Roe and William Ederle represented Ice House Project, LLC in the lease expansion of 2,069 square feet of office space at 4289 Spruill Avenue in North Charleston to The Middleton Group.
- Matt Pickard, Chloe Heiligenstein and Mark Erickson, SIOR represented Collett Industrial in the purchase of 27.47 acres of land on Jedburg Road in Summerville.
- Markus Kastenholz, CCIM represented Kuznik Trust in the sale of a .24-acre lot at 2547 Etiwan Avenue in Charleston to Charleston STR, Owner, LLC.