Charleston, SC – Colliers | South Carolina is pleased to announce the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions from our office in Charleston:
- Kristie Roe and William Ederle represented Hill-Rom Company, Inc in the leasing of 52,000 square feet of industrial space at 4279 Crosspoint Drive in Ladson.
- Markus Kastenholz, CCIM represented the Estate of Joan Craven Hill in the sale of a .78-acre parcel at 9702 & 9704 Highway 78 in Ladson to Valipour Properties, LLC.
- Kristie Roe and William Ederle represented American Health Imaging of South Carolina, LLC in the leasing of 4,000 square feet of office space at 902 Nexton Square Drive in Summerville.
- Kristie Roe and William Ederle represented ES10, LLC and JFM Properties, LLC in the lease of 2,750 square feet of office space at 1520 Old Trolley Road in Summerville to South Carolina For Online Education, Inc.
- Patrick Nealon represented Exhale Infusions & Aesthetics in the leasing of a 1,664-square-foot retail space at 2509 North Main Street in Summerville.
- Kristie Roe and William Ederle represented The Mighty Shed in the leasing of 1,157 square feet of office space at 701 East Bay Street in Charleston.