Charleston, SC – Colliers | South Carolina is pleased to announce the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions from our office in Charleston:
- Mark Erickson, SIOR, Matt Pickard, Chloe Heiligenstein, Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR, Thomas Beard, SIOR and John Peebles represented Weston, Inc. in the sale of a 247,850-square-foot industrial building at 3191 Ashley Phosphate Road in North Charleston to Iconic Equities, LLC for $14,734,000.
- Markus Kastenholz, CCIM represented El Molino Smkt 2 LLC in the leasing of 35,971 square feet of retail space at 5900 Rivers Avenue in North Charleston.
- Mark Erickson, SIOR and Matt Pickard represented WESTROCK MWV, LLC in the lease of 25,302 square feet of office space at 201 Sigma Drive in Summerville to KION North American Corporation.
- Kristie Roe and William Ederle represented ES10, LLC and JFM Properties, LLC in the lease of 1,912 square feet of office space at 1520 Old Trolley Road in Summerville to Carolina Chillers, Inc.
- Markus Kastenholz represented Henry Kuznik Trust in the sale of 92.98 acres of land on Delemar Highway in Summerville to Hightower Homes.