Charleston, SC – Colliers | South Carolina is pleased to announce the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions from our office in Charleston:
- Mark Erickson, SIOR, Matt Pickard and Chloe Heiligenstein represented 5WS LLC in the purchase of a 57,255-square-foot industrial building at 2390 & 2399 Air Park Road in North Charleston.
- Markus Kastenholz, CCIM and Joe Durkin represented Piazza Enterprises, LLC in the sale of a 17,780-square-foot retail building at 2800 Scenic Drive in Blue Ridge, GA to CrestSouth, LP for $2,800,000.
- Mark Erickson, SIOR, Matt Pickard and Chloe Heiligenstein represented Cannonborough Beverage Company in the leasing of 13,230 square feet of industrial space at 1750 Signal Point Road in Charleston.
- Mark Erickson, SIOR and Matt Pickard represented WESTROCK MWV, LLC in the sale of a 7,116-square-foot industrial building at 309 & 313 N Maple Street in Summerville to Greg Owens for $1,450,000.
- Patrick Nealon represented Luan Hoang in the leasing of 4,192 square feet of retail space at 595 King Street, Suite 101A in Charleston.
- Patrick Nealon represented Michael Schall in the sale of a 2,404-square-foot medical building at 1415 Remount Road in North Charleston to Woodward Development, LLC.