In January, we hosted our ninth annual Innovation Summit in Park City, Utah. We’ve distilled two days of interactive sessions with industry leaders and our team of experts into 5 key takeaways that highlight how real estate can help to solve the work revolution:
- 60% of respondents will require 50-70% of their office space over the next three years.
- Developing employee-centered designs is a must.
- Now is the time to reimagine internal service delivery.
- Integrate workforce, workplace and workspace planning to drive change.
- Strive for impactful business relationships.
Download the takeaways for more details. Additionally, view our Defining a Work Revolution report, which identifies seven significant Future of Work challenges with recommendations for how corporate real estate, workplace and facilities can play a role in solving them.
For more information on our key findings or about participating in future events, please contact your Colliers representative.