Director of Finance
License # 2011009240
William’s (Billy) focuses on financial modeling, interpreting and forecasting acquisitions, dispositions, and cash flow of commercial real estate properties. Utilizing his knowledge of Argus Valuation DCF and MRI Software, he is a valuable resource for both asset and property managers. He has fifteen years of experience in this field working on large-scale office, industrial, and multifamily properties in the St. Louis market.
Prior to his employment with Colliers, Billy was employed with Vail Resorts in Vail, Colorado as an Accounting Manager for their ski resort home owner associations. His tenure with Vail Resorts prepared him for the complexities of large scale projects.
- Developed business plans for commercial properties with more than $100,000,000 of value
- Investment sales financial modeling on over $200,000,000 of value
- Recognized skill set in working with numerous financial modeling programs
- Acquisition and disposition analysis in excess of $100,000,000 of value
- Forecasting and modeling of St. Louis redevelopment district in excess of $75,000,000 of value
Master of Business Administration, summa cum laude
Webster University - St. Louis, Missouri
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, cum laude
Dual Focus: Finance & Banking / Economics
University of Missouri - Columbia, Missouri