Senior Vice President
License # CA-01315686
I have been a part of the Industrial Services Team for the past nine years. My core focus is representing institutional, regional and local developers, landlords, tenants, owner/users and investors in all aspects of industrial real estate throughout San Joaquin and Stanislaus Counties. My unsurpassed knowledge of the market creates opportunities for my clients. Me and my team average more than 75 transactions annually, related to warehouse/distribution centers, manufacturing facilities, flex buildings, special purpose properties and land throughout the San Joaquin Central Valley.Wes is also active in the community, serving as a member of the Pacific Tigers Athletic Association (PTAA) Board of Directors as well as the Community Maintenance Committee – Annunciation School. In addition, I was a member of the University of the Pacific Men’s Golf Term (1996-2000).
- International Quality Ingredients - 104,000± SF Lease
- Antonini Trucking - 101,695± SF Sale
- GPS Inv. International - 90,625± SF Lease
- Star Nut Co. - 81,300± SF Lease
- Tony's Express - 65,714± SF Lease
- American Bounty - 64,925± SF Sale
- FJM Investments, Inc. - 51,410± Sale
- Hansen Pipe and Precast - 49,420± SF User Sale
- Patriot Logistics - 40,000± SF Lease
- McGrath Properties - 37,668± SF Investment Sale
- Reliable Wholesale Lumber - 37,500± SF Lease
- Tuff Shed, Inc. - 33,950± SF User Sale
- Showroom Property, LLC - 25,302± SF Sale
- GPS Inv. International - 24,000± SF Investment Sale
- Onsite Electronics Recycling - 23,750± SF User Sale
- Reynoso Concrete - 22,750± SF User Sale
- Tuff Shed, Inc. - 20,000± SF Lease
- Pacific Gas and Electric - 17,000± SF Lease
- Advanced Mechanical Systems - 16,000± SF User Sale
- Patriot Logistics - 13,500± SF Lease
- McGrath Properties - 37,668 SF Investment Sale
- Reliable Wholesale Lumber - 37,500 SF Lease
- Tuff Shed, Inc. - 33,950 SF User Sale
- Elwood Investments - 31,000 SF Investment Sale
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration with an emphasis in Real Estate - University of the Pacific, Class of 2000
Memberships & Involvements
AFFILIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- First Tee of San Joaquin County - Board of Director Member and President
- Board of Director Member - Pacific Athletic Foundation (PAF)
- Member of the University of the Pacific Alumni Association
- Member of the Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity
- Member of the University of the Pacific Men's Golf Team (1996 - 2000)
- Advisory Committee - Annunciation School
- American Bounty
- American Pile Driving, Inc.
- Antonini Trucking
- Athletic Supply of California
- Bank of Agriculture and Commerce
- Coastal Pacific Food Distributors
- Delray Tire
- Diamond Transportation
- Edward Barkett
- Fairgrounds Industrial Park
- First Class Service Trucking
- FJM Investments, LLC
- GPS International Investments, Inc.
- International Quality Ingredients
- ISI Building System
- Linden Steel
- McGrath Properties
- M&L Commodities
- Onsite Electronics Recycling, Inc.
- Pacific Construction, Inc.
- Patriot Logistics
- Roland Construction
- Robert Rasmussen
- Pacific Gas and Electric
- Reynoso Concrete
- San Joaquin Developers, LLC
- Tony's Express
- Trinidad Benham Corp.
- Valley Crest Landscaping
- Vic Rosasco
Executive Managing Director & SVP
I am the Executive Managing Director for the Stockton/Central Valley office of Colliers International. My core focus is representing clients in all aspects of industrial real estate including land sales, investment sales, buyer/tenant site selection and acquisition and landlord/seller marketing and disposition. I unsurpassed knowledge, strong relationships and credibility in the market creates opportunities for my clients. Me and my team average more than 100 transactions annually, involving warehouse/ distribution centers, manufacturing facilities, flex buildings, special purpose properties and land throughout the San Joaquin Central Valley.
Executive Vice President
With over twenty eight (28) years of real estate experience in San Joaquin and Stanislaus County, Mr. O’Leary has focused his efforts specifically on corporate representation assignments for acquisition, disposition, leasing and turn key build-to-suits. Major emphasis includes project leasing and sales for institutional, national and regional developers. Greg has leased or sold in excess of 37± million square feet of warehouse, manufacturing and food production facilities and over 5,800± acres of industrial and pre-development land.
Executive Vice President
I have spent 18 years in the Industrial Real Estate arena. I have a unique blend of Tenant Representation throughout North America and Landlord/Development representation in Northern California's Central Valley. Building relationships based on trust, work ethic, and market knowledge have been the cornerstone of his success. I spent my first 16 years with CBRE.
Alex Hoeck began his commercial real estate career with Colliers International in April 2014 as a researcher and runner for the Industrial Services Team comprised of four (4) senior partners. In Alex’s first eighteen (18) months with Colliers International he was in charge of familiarizing himself with the market, its tenants and its landlords by canvasing the region and forming relationships.
Alex began acting as an agent/broker in March 2016. Alex’s core focus is leasing and sales of industrial properties in San Joaquin and Stanislaus County. Alex is very dedicated to his profession and is continuously building business and personal relationships. Alex works diligently to provide his clients with the most accurate and updated market information as well as adding value in every aspect of their real estate transaction.