Wade Smith has more than 15 years of commercial real estate experience in both Dallas, Texas and Northwest Arkansas. A native of Arkansas, he moved back to Arkansas to join the Colliers | Arkansas office of NWA in 2016 after previously working with Colliers International in Dallas, TX since 2011. During his time at Colliers, he has specialized in Industrial and Office leasing and sales. Additionally, his focus has been in the Retail, Multi-Family and Land sectors of commercial real estate.
- 2019 CoStar Industrial Power Broker of Northwest Arkansas
- Directly responsible for the purchase of various commercial real estate and business loans in excess of $50 million through extensive due diligence
- Effectively managed a team that resulted in winning additional client business with annual revenues in excess of $1 million
Prior to his Colliers experience, Wade was a consultant for Titan Bank advising the Bank Charmain on the purchase of performing real estate loans from Loan Sale Advisors and Financial Institutions.
In 2008 Wade was hired as an associate at Beal Bank where he performed due diligence on real estate and business asset loans from failed financial institutions held in receivership by the FDIC.
In addition he delivered presentations of loans directly to the owner of Beal Bank and was part of a team that reviewed more than of $8.7 billion in loans that resulted in the purchase of more than $445 million.
Prior real estate experience was with RR Donnelly Global Real Estate Services in Dallas. During that time, he managed a team that was responsible for providing commercial loan surveillance and analysis for a $20 billion Wells Fargo portfolio and conducted property site inspections and tenant interviews for the property analysis group to determine the value of real estate assets for banking institutions and purchasers.
Additionally, he provided third-party underwriting due diligence services for CMBS loans and re-underwriting of “B” piece purchases for commercial mortgages.
Wade earned his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a major in Finance from the Sam M. Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
- Kimbel Mechanical Systems
- Anheuser-Busch Credit Union
- Dickey’s BBQ
- Edwards Mail Service
- Del Monte
- Arvest Bank
- Simmons Bank
- Red Bull
- Post Holdings
- Bob Evans Farms
- Sirius XM Radio
- Liberty Mutual
- Premier Nutrition
- Atkins Nutrionals
- Ruth Chris Steak House
- Meyers Corp
- Sigma Supply
- Tradesmen International
- RM2 Pallets
- Northwest Arkansas Children’s Shelter
- Farmers Insurance
- Department of Veteran Affairs
Executive Administrative Assistant
Liz joined Colliers | Arkansasin April 2011 as a Brokerage Administrator after relocating to Arkansas in March of 2011. Liz is able to utilize her experience in commercial real estate to expertly handle duties including, but not limited to:
• Preparation and editing of leases, lease amendments, assignments, sale contracts and lease abstracts,
• Management of document collection,
• Leading team to ensure appropriate documents are received and in proper order for all transactions,
• Research, creation, and distribution of tenant representation tour books,
• Daily interaction with tenant rep clients and project leasing tenants, and
• Additional tasks including travel arrangements, and related administrative projects.
Director of Marketing - NWA
Stephanie Williams is the Director of Marketing in the Northwest Arkansas office. Stephanie manages the marketing process from research and planning to execution and creating digital brochures, managing social media accounts and content. Stephanie joined the Northwest Arkansas team in 2016.
Rebecca Hulsey began as a receptionist for the front desk and doubled as a member of the property management team before being promoted to her current position as Brokerage Administrator. She has a background in print journalism along with years of customer service experience and was most recently an administrative assistant for Walmart in Bentonville.