Executive Vice President
License # 0570556
Travis Ewert is an Executive Vice President with Colliers International Dallas specializing in office tenant representation, location analysis, transaction advisory and management, workplace strategy and transaction negotiation.
Travis was born and raised in East Dallas and educated at First Baptist Academy in Downtown Dallas, where he observed firsthand the majority of its development in the mid-1980’s. Although he represents clients all over the DFW Metroplex, Travis has a specific affinity toward the Uptown and Downtown CBD submarkets where he is considered a well-rounded submarket expert, ambassador and thought leader.
Travis began his commercial real estate career with PM Realty Group (PMRG) Dallas where he successfully grew their agency leasing platform and market presence in the Uptown, Central Expressway and Downtown Central Business District submarkets. It was there that he accumulated a deep understanding of how landlords think, operate and negotiate which he utilizes to the benefit of his clients. Prior to his career in commercial real estate, Travis worked with Accenture and KPMG LLP for nearly a decade where he gained extensive project management and consulting expertise. It is from his diverse background that Travis is able to offer his clients a unique and valuable vantage point, leading them to make the most strategic, intelligent and informed decisions possible pertaining to all aspects of real estate operations.
Colliers Everest Club Producer
Dallas Business Journal Heavy Hitter
DCEO Power Broker
Woodrow Wilson High School (Dallas) | 1991-1994
Texas Tech University | 1994-1997 - Finance/Economics
University of North Texas | 1998-2000 - BS Computer Information Systems/Economics
Memberships & Involvements
- Dallas Children’s Advocacy Center – Board of Trustees (2013 - 2019)
- Downtown Dallas, Inc. – Board of Directors (2017 - Present)
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors and Real Estate (NTCAR) – Board of Directors (2015 - 2018)
- The Real Estate Council (TREC) Foundation, Board of Directors (2017 - 2019)
- Dallas Regional Chamber – Member
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year (EOY) - Nomination Committee
- Dallas Real Estate Ministries (DREM) - Member
- Colliers Law Firm Practice Group - Member
- Colliers Tenant Advisory Council - Member