Executive Vice President & Partner | Nashville
Tony Vaughn is a founding partner of the Nashville office of Colliers International, the largest locally owned Commercial Real Estate firm in Middle Tennessee. He has been involved in the real estate industry for more than 38 years and has conducted an extensive number of notable transactions.
He is a recipient of various industry awards including the Platinum Award of Excellence, and has served in a variety of community and professional leadership positions. He is considered one of the leading authorities in retail site selection in the Middle Tennessee area real estate market.
- Named as one of the Nashville Business Journal’s 2012 CRE Power Leaders, an award selected by the commercial real estate community
- Achieved the Lifetime Commercial Award of Excellence from the Nashville Board of Realtors
- Southwestern Book Company Alumni
- Past President of the Nashville Junior Chamber of Commerce
- Past Board President of East Academy
- Young Leaders of Nashville Alumni
- Leadership Nashville Alumni
- Caduceus Society Alumni
Tony majored in Real Estate and Urban Development at the University of Tennessee. He became a licensed real estate agent in 1977 while a freshman in college and entered the commercial real estate business with the Carl Storey Company in 1984.
Memberships & Involvements
Starbucks, Pacific Dental Services, Mapco Petroleum/Delek U.S., RSW Development, Carolina Holdings, Electric Service Credit Union, First Citizens Bank, HPT Development, Pinnacle Financial, Pirtle Development, Ruby Tuesday, Boot Barn, Jersey Mike's Subs, Furniture Factory Outlet