Executive Vice President | Nashville
Tom is Executive Vice President at Colliers Nashville, the largest privately owned commercial real estate firm in Tennessee. His commercial real estate experience is in the fields of industrial, office, investment, land for residential development and property management. In 1994, Tom started his real estate career with Taylor-Vaughn-Greene which later became The Mathews Partners and is now Colliers International.
Tom has achieved the lifetime commercial Gold Award of Excellence and his commercial real estate expertise has allowed him to serve as an expert witness in several court cases. He is a member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR). He is one of only 3,000 members world wide who have achieved this accomplishment by completing SIOR education courses, achieving a high level of production in office and industrial real estate deals and by maintaining high ethical standards. Tom graduated from Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green, Kentucky, with a Bachelor of Arts Degree and a minor in Education.
- Lasko Products, Inc.
- Represented Faurecia Automotive for a Build-To-Suit warehouse as a supplier to GM, Spring Hill, TN
- Represented the landlord in leasing 300,000 SF warehouse in Nashville, TN to US Lumber
- Represented Burr-Forman Attorneys in a 19,000 SF lease at Nashville City Center as well as 26,000 SF office lease at 222 2nd Avenue South in Nashville, TN
- Represented Hughes & Coleman Attorneys in the purchase of their 30,000 SF office located at 446 James Robertson Parkway
- Represented the seller at 50 Music Square West in Nashville, TN
- Represented the buyer at 2221 Elliston Place in Nashville, TN
- Represented the seller at 819 Russell Street in East Nashville, TN (planned boutique hotel development)
- Represented the seller of the Historic Geddes Firehouse on 2nd Avenue South in Nashville (planned boutique hotel development)
- Represented Pulte Homes in the purchase of 26 acres in Hendersonville, TN
- Represented Southern Land Co. in a purchase of 200 acres in Brentwood, TN
Tom graduated from Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green, Kentucky, with a Bachelor of Arts Degree and a minor in Education.
Memberships & Involvements
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
Hertz Equipment Company, Associate Packaging, Lewis Bakeries, Hughes ＆ Coleman Attorneys, Genco, Nordality