Senior Vice President
Tom Davenport joined Colliers Atlanta in 2023. Previously, he was active in Atlanta commercial real estate brokerage as affiliated with Lavista Associates, Inc. since 1986. He was elected firm President in 2007 and charged with expanding sales professional and business developmental platforms.
For over thirty-five years, Mr. Davenport has provided client specific results for national, regional and local commercial real estate clients. He has extensive tenant and purchaser representation experience utilizing strategic planning and analysis to deliver superior results for his clients. His background includes the marketing and disposition of dozens of properties for institutional and boutique investment platforms in the office and service sector.
Tom delivers market intelligence information, experienced negotiation skills and a consultive approach to each commercial real estate assignment. Importantly, he is fully engaged in the design, construction management and associated expense reimbursements each transaction. His ongoing lease administration responsibilities include operating expense and estoppel reviews, portfolio management as well as any assignment or subleasing considerations that occur.
- Completed transaction totaling over 10 million SF of office, office/ service and industrial properties.
- Phoenix Award recipient with over twenty-five years of Million Dollar production.
- Lifetime Member - Million Dollar Club, Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- Board Member - Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors (2017-2019)
- SIOR - Georgia Chapter President (2007)
Georgia Institute of Technology - Bachelor of Science - Industrial Management
Memberships & Involvements
- SIOR Designation - Georgia Chapter President 2007
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors - Permanent Life Member - Past Executive Committee Director
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors - Million Dollar Club - Member 1987-2021
- Georgia Institute of Technology - Past Board of Trustees - Alumni Association
- Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce - Former Firm Representative