Regional Managing Director, REMS VA
Todd Willett is the Regional Managing Director of REMS|Virginia and oversees and coordinates a team of real estate managers and support staff responsible for over 50 million square feet of office, flex, industrial, and retail assignments. Todd has 25 years of experience and joined the firm in 1998. Previously he was with a real estate development company for nine years where he was responsible for development, property management, accounting and administration for office buildings, medical centers and industrial properties. In addition, Todd spent three years managing residential properties in Northern Virginia and Hampton Roads. In Northern Virginia, he was responsible for 3,000 residential properties which consisted of single family homes, apartments and condominiums. In the Hampton Roads area, Todd was responsible for 500 resort homes and condominiums. Todd is a Certified Property Manager and holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Virginia Wesleyan College. He recently served as the Regional Vice President of the Institute of Real Estate Management.
Senior Property Manager for the Salus Property Investments portfolio. The Salus portfolio includes eleven Class A office buildings occupied by GSA tenants throughout the country. Two of these properties have been certified as LEED Gold and LEED Silver. His responsibilities include the oversight of the day-to-day operations of the properties, preparation of annual operating budgets and capital budgets, financial reporting, property owner contact and tenants relations.
Senior Property Manager for five Class A office buildings in the Richmond Market. Assists with new business development, new building development and sales of existing properties.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Adminstration, Virginia Wesleyan College
- Certified Property Manager, Institute of Real Estate Management
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, the Commonwealth of Virginia
Memberships & Involvements
- Member IREM Ethics and Discipline Board – 2010 – 2013
- Regional Vice President – Region 3 – Institute of Real Estate Management – Maryland, West Virginia, District of Columbia, Virginia – 2009 to 2010
- President – Richmond Chapter of the Institute of Real Estate Management 2006
- Vice President Membership – Richmond Chapter of the Institute of Real Estate Management – 2001 to 2005
- Vice President Communications – Tidewater Chapter of the Institute of Real Estate Management – 2001
- President – Tidewater Chapter 39 of the Institute of Real Estate Management – 1999
- Past President/Executive Council Member – Tidewater Chapter of the Institute of Real Estate Management - 2000