Valuation Services Director
License # Certified General AZ #31808
As a valuation services director with Colliers International Valuation and Advisory Services, I contribute over 15 years of real estate appraisal and sales related experience. I have completed assignments throughout the states of Arizona, Nevada, and New Mexico.
Being competent in the principles of valuation across all property types, I now concentrate on retail, industrial, and office related asset types, with specialization in self-storage (mini-warehouse) projects. I graduated from the nationally ranked business college at the Eller College of Management (University of Arizona), with an emphasis in Finance, Business Administration, and International Business.
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Arizona
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Nevada
- Salesperson's License, State of Arizona
- Bachelor of Science in Finance and Business Administration with an Emphasis in International Business - Eller College of Management, University of Arizona (2003 - 2006)
- Associate of Business, Pima Community College (2001 - 2003)
- Appraisal Institute
- Arizona School of Real Estate & Business
- Hogan School of Real Estate
Memberships & Involvements
- Member of the Appraisal Institute
- Arizona Self-Storage Association Member