Mr. Shay joined Colliers International in 2001 and works primarily in the company’s Industrial Division both in sales and leasing. In the last 21 years, Tim has completed over 2,400 transactions consisting of more than 14 million square feet with an estimated transaction volume in excess of $1.3 billion.
Tim has assisted many individual owners in the sale and purchase of their own facilities and has done multiple investment transactions. In 2018 through 2021 Mr. Shay has closed on over 100 sale properties to date both to Owner/Users and Investors.
Mr. Shay currently represents over 2,500,000 square feet of flex/industrial space for lease in the Denver Metro Area. He also has done numerous leasing transactions from 1,000 SF up to 250,000 SF over the last 20 years.
2001 – Present
1999 – 2001
Phil Foster & Company
· Awarded CCIM Scholarship 2000
· Awarded to Everest Club at Colliers International which recognizes the top performers nationwide
· Recognized as one of the top performers at Colliers International 2001 – Present
· Recognized as one of Denver’s Top Industrial Heavy Hitter’s by the Denver Business Journal 2001 – Present
· Promoted to Vice President of the Industrial Division 2006
· Promoted to Senior Vice President of the industrial Division 2013.
· Promoted to Principal in 2015
· Awarded SIOR Educational Foundation Scholarship
BS, Management, Missouri State University 1996
Memberships & Involvements
Denver Metro Commercial Association of Realtors, SIOR Candidate
Sand Creek Business Center LLC, Tamarack Properties LLC, Watumull Corporation, Wild Family Diversified LLC, TA Realty Associates, Menominee Real Estate, LLC, Alstom Power, Home Depot Home Services, Venturi, Inc., Blue Bell Ice Cream, Direct Buy, Midwest Trucking, Vortex Doors, Colorado Petroleum, Power Service Inc., Commercial Properties, LLC and Winn-Marion, LLC