I came to Colliers in 2022 after 18 years investing in and developing both residential and commercial real estate in Los Angeles. With my company ArtCraft Homes, I bought, renovated, and resold dozens of homes from luxury properties in the Hollywood Hills to starter bungalows in LA’s upwardly transitional neighborhoods. Expanding into commercial development, I converted eight light industrial warehouse properties into creative office, retail, and dining anchored by a ground-breaking restaurant and a popular brew-pub. From its inception to its execution, I oversaw all aspects including acquisitions, financing, construction, leasing, managing, and disposition. With my track record as a developer and from my experience working with LA’s brokerage community, I have the vision, creativity, scope of understanding, and know-how to help my clients achieve success with their projects in New England.
Despite many years on the West Coast and stints in London, Tokyo, Dusseldorf, and Guangzhou, China, New Hampshire’s Seacoast has always been my home-base where I have a large extended family, deep New England roots, and enjoy a lakeside camp in the Lakes Region which four generations of my family have enjoyed for over 60 years.
I am licensed to practice real estate in both New Hampshire and Maine.
• Founder/Manager of ArtCraft Homes and ArtCraft Development, revitalizing Los Angeles’ historic neighborhoods
• Widely published and profiled on HGTV, KCET, Dwell Magazine, Los Angeles Times, and others
• Awarded and recognized by Los Angeles Office of Historic Resources, City of Pasadena, Society of Architectural Historians, the Getty Research Institute, and others
• Frequent conference speaker and panelist, member and scribe for Urban Land Institute
Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY – Bachelor of Science, Business
Memberships & Involvements
AFFILIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
• NH Commercial Investment Board of Realtors (NHCIBOR)
• New Hampshire Association of Realtors
• Maine Association of Realtors
• National Association of Realtors
• Urban Land Institute
• New Castle Historical Society
• Rollinsford Historical Society
• Chrysalis in Los Angeles – Founding Board Member
As a commercial Realtor at Colliers, my focus is landlord/seller representation in the industrial, office, and land sectors. My formal training and professional career as a commercial landscape architect has provided me with a confident understanding in what lies under our work: the land itself. With that understanding, I can deliver the selling points and highlight the potential of a property to tenant/buyer prospects.
My background in understanding site feasibility, permitting, and entitlement requirements for commercial land development has proved to be a competitive advantage for both seller and developer clients.
My experience is leveraged by the team approach that Colliers implements on our assignments. I feel fortunate to work with other knowledgeable professionals who complement my abilities, allowing us to deliver best in class service.
I am grateful to be working and living in the beautiful seacoast area of Portsmouth, New Hampshire, with my wife and two beach loving children.
I am an associate broker in New Hampshire and Maine, as well as a licensed landscape architect in Maine (not practicing).