Senior Executive Vice President
License # 00598896
Tom Taylor, a 35-year industry veteran, joined Colliers in 1976. Tom has been an industrial sales, leasing, development and investment specialist in Eastern Los Angeles County and Inland Empire market areas since 1979. Currently, Tom concentrates 100% of his efforts on real estate sales and leasing. He has partnered with Steve Bellitti since 2000.
Over the past three years, Tom has transacted 14.9 million square feet with a total consideration of $576 million. Since 2004, Tom and Steve have sold 257 acres of land and presently have an additional 404 acres in escrow to various clients for future development.
In 2008, Tom and Steve represented Hanesbrands Inc. in leasing 1,300,000 square feet at Perris Ridge Commerce Center in Perris, California for a total consideration of $53.8 million. Tom and Steve participated in the lease of a 506,580 square foot industrial building by Sears in Vernon to BCBG Max Azria Group, Inc. for a total consideration of $15 million. They also represented Sears in the sale of a 249,000 square foot industrial building in Los Angeles to the University of Southern California for $27 million.
Tom is well respected and liked by his competitors who consider him to be one of Southern California’s top commercial real estate agents. Tom is a “Big Box” specialist and has strong relationships with both major developers, institutional/prominent private investors and corporate users throughout Southern California.
· 2009 Largest Building Leased in Los Angeles and Orange Counties
· 1985-2010 – Colliers “President’s Circle Award”
· 1988-1991, 1993, 1996-1999, 2004 – Top Producer Throughout Greater Los Angeles
· 1993, 1996-1998, 2002 – Largest Industrial Transaction throughout Greater Los Angeles
· 2004 – Largest Single Tenant Industrial Investment Sale in Los Angeles
· 2003, 2004 – Honorary Doctor of Brokerage Award by the San Gabriel Valley Economic Partnership
University of Southern California, MBA
University of Southern California, BS School of Business
Memberships & Involvements
American Industrial Real Estate Association, Los Angeles Board of Realtors
JP Morgan, Ridge Property Trust, Georgia-Pacific Corporation, Panasonic