LEED AP, RCM
Senior Property Manager
Teri has been with Colliers since 2006 and is currently working on a 1,400,000 square foot industrial, office, and retail portfolio, with properties located in Oregon and Washington. In addition, she manages two Business Associations in the Portland area. Teri is a licensed broker in the states of Oregon and Washington.
- Named BOMA Volunteer of the Year for 2007 - a leader on BOMA's Educational Committee; instrumental in bringing a significant amount of LEED Training to Portland, effectively marketing the benefits of LEED to community professionals through cooperative programs and other offerings with the Green Building Services.
- Teri is a LEED AP (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, Accredited Professional), completed the BEEP educational series (BOMA Energy Efficiency Program), and is heavily involved in the sustainability community in Portland and through the BOMA Education Committee.
- Teri was awarded the Colliers Circle of Excellence Award in 2010.
- Elected to the BOMA Portland Board in 2014.
- Elected to the Lloyd Enhanced Services District Board in 2015.
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Interior Design, Marylhurst University
Memberships & Involvements
BOMA - Buildings Owners and Managers Association