Senior Managing Director Multifamily I Houston
License # 301111
Teresa serves as the Senior Managing Director of Multifamily here at the Colliers office located in Houston, Texas. From 2008 - 2016 she was part of the Colliers Investment Services Group (CISG). Also during that time, she was a member of the Colliers Asset Resolution Team (CART) from 2009-2016. During the year 2010, Teresa became Co-Chairman of Colliers Multifamily Advisory Group of North America (CMAG). In 2013, 2014, and 2015, she was a Colliers' Everest Award recipient. This award, created in 2011, is bestowed upon the top 10% of all Colliers professionals in brokerage, valuation and corporate solutions across the U.S. business based on revenue production. Back in 2015, Teresa was awarded the "Top 5" Production Broker Award and in 2016 she joined the Core High-Value Transaction Group as the National Multifamily Director.
- $3.0 Billion in Multifamily Sales.
- 2007 “Diamond Achiever” Award. Colliers Houston 2005 “Top Revenue Producer” and “Top Ten” 2010, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2003, 2002. Received Colliers “Titan Award” in 2013, 2012, 2007, 2006, 2005 and 2002. Honored by the Houston Business Journal as a 2011, 2006, 2003, 2001 “Heavy Hitter in Commercial Real Estate.”
- 1998-2001 Senior Vice President, Investment Sales for Pinnacle Realty Management Company, South Central Region multifamily brokerage division. Named 1999 3rd Top Producer Nationally for achieving $240,000,000 in Annual Sales. “Top Ten” Nationally for 2000 and “Transaction of the Year” for largest sale in the company’s 20 year history.
- 1997-1998 CB Richard Ellis’ Investment Properties Group, Houston Apartment Brokerage Division, specializing in exclusively marketing multi-housing portfolios on behalf of institutional clients.
- 1993-1996 Joined Camden Property Trust, the nation’s 4th largest apartment REIT, as Acquisitions Analyst. Part of the Acquisitions Group during the period where the Houston-based, publicly-traded corporation acquired 20,000 units representing $500 million in multi-housing assets.
- 1980-1993 Senior Sales Associate with International Commercial Properties Co. Brokered over 14,000 units in Houston, Texas during the mid-80’s RTC period.
- Colliers' Everest Club (2013, 2015, 2016)
- Real Estate Broker's License, Texas
- Business and Mass Communications, Purdue University
Memberships & Involvements
- Colliers Core High Value Transaction Group
- Colliers Investment Services Group (CISG)
- Colliers Asset Resolution Team (CART)
- Colliers Multifamily Advisory Group of North America (CMAG)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Houston Apartment Association (HAA)
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
Director of Market Research | Houston
Lisa joined Colliers in 2010 as Director of Market Research and has 37 years of commercial real estate experience. Lisa initiates proactive market research projects to further the business goals of the company. She writes and prepares 29 market reports annually, including quarterly reports on Houston's retail, office, industrial and healthcare properties. Further, she prepares statistical ownership reports for various clients as well as an annual Houston Economic Overview. Lisa also creates PowerPoint market presentations, trade journal articles, and other marketing materials supporting the company's business endeavors. She works with senior management in planning the company's marketing strategy and public relations support for local and national conferences, luncheon meetings, recruitment programs, and special events. Lisa works closely with the company's brokers to develop effective custom market research material specific to existing and potential clients.
Lisa serves on the Colliers Editorial Board, the Colliers U.S. Research Council, and is a recipient of the Colliers Researcher of the Year Award.
Lisa earned the Commercial Property Research Certification (CPRC) from Colliers University. CPRC is the first and only accreditation for commercial real estate research professionals. It offers a professional development path to increase strategic and tactical expertise in marketing/research, knowledge of the industry and capabilities with commercial real estate tools.
Client Services Coordinator | Houston
Corinne is a client services coordinator at the Colliers office in Houston. Supporting a wide range of advisors specializing in land, multifamily, occupier services and retail. Her role as a client services coordinator includes developing and maintaining a staged marketing program for listing assignments, listing pitches, proposals and agreements, tenant/buyer site tour coordination, market research, marketing initiatives, online database maintenance, tracking deals, client support and contract/lease administration.
Corinne has been with Colliers since 2017 and joined the Houston office marketing and research team as the marketing coordinator. While on the team, she was the go-to in-house resource for social media, custom web sites, public relations and onboarding for new hires.
Corinne earned both the Commercial Property Marketing Certification (CPMC) and Commercial Property Research Certification (CPRC) from Colliers University. CPMC and CPRC are the first and only accreditations for commercial real estate marketing and research professionals. It offers a professional development path to increase strategic and tactical expertise in marketing/research, knowledge of the industry and capabilities with commercial real estate tools.
Corinne began her career with the United Real Estate Group, a fast-growing residential and auction company. She gained a depth of knowledge about executing proposals from the very beginning to post analysis; in addition, she focused on advertising and maintaining a network of advisors, specializing in recruitment and brand awareness.
Director, Financial Analytics | Houston
Bringing 32 years of experience in commercial real estate, Marilynne joined Colliers in 2018 to provide financial analysis to the company’s leasing and investment sales teams for all types of assets, including the following types of financial analysis:
- lease renewal and relocation comparisons
- mid-term lease renegotiations (“blend and extend”)
- lease buyouts
- sublease disposition/recovery
- comparison of build-to-suit/designbuild to lease
- lease vs. buy
- own vs. sale/leaseback
- landlord net effective rate and IRR
- investor discounted cash flow analysis
- direct capitalization
Prior to joining Colliers, she also specialized in advising companies regarding their financial analysis for commercial real estate requirements or investments for 17 years. Marilynne also has a background in commercial mortgage underwriting/loan originations and commercial real estate appraisal.