Account Director, Client Services
I have more than 30 years of property management experience with a variety of property types. As a senior manager with Colliers International, I lead the medical office specialty group in Chicago and oversee two teams operating a 3 million-square-foot medical-office portfolio comprised of more than 155 properties and 250 tenants throughout the Chicago area.
My responsibilities include account relations, new building startup, lease administration, tenant billings, property operations, contract administration, analyses of historical and current operating costs, budget development, and coordination, and assessment of quality standards and performances throughout each property.
- MBA, Keller Graduate School of Management
- BA, Business Administration, Illinois Wesleyan University
Memberships & Involvements
- Colliers Healthcare Fellow
- Building Owners and Managers Association
- Association of Medical Facility Professionals