Senior Vice President & Principal | Central California
License # 00977465
Ted joined Colliers International in 1987 as an agent specializing in the sale and leasing of retail properties. Since then, he has procured in excess of four million square feet of retail, land and multifamily properties.
- Since joining Colliers International, Ted has procured in excess of four million square feet of commercial real estate
- He has consistently been a Top Performer in the Fresno office and has been a shareholder since the early 90's/
- He regularly handles various chain store leasing and acquisition requirements as well as ground-up development and multifamily land sales.
- He handled the sale of Tahoe Joe’s by Buffets, Inc. as well as the store rollout throughout California.
- He also handled the lease negotiations and acquisitions on behalf of GB3 Fitness Clubs, Family Fitness Centers, OCB Realty Company and Buffets, Inc.
- In addition to the above, he represented clients in the sale and leasing of Yosemite Ranch, Pismo’s Steak & Seafood Restaurants, Sizzler, Old Country Buffet, Hometown Buffet, Buca di Beppo, Red Mango, Daily Grill and many other fast-casual and sit-down restaurant concepts.
- Ted has also been involved in the community through the American Heart Association, Padrinos of Valley Children’s Hospital and the Clovis West High School Foundation.He is currently a member of the "President's Club" for the Community Hospital Cancer Foundation.
California State University, Fresno.
Memberships & Involvements
International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Fresno State University Bulldog Foundation
OCB Realty Company, Copeland Properties, Lazy Boy Furnishings, Fashion Furniture, Winco, Vons/Safeway, Ulta Companies, GB3, Linkus Enterprises, General Growth, Inc., Red Mountain, Leo Wilson, Opus Development, Woodmont Development Co., Kimco Realty, Bergh Properties (Multifamily Development)