Senior Property Manager
Suzan Morris joined Colliers International in September 2017 with over 25 years of experience. She is a Senior Property Manager on the GSG team where she is responsible for over 1.3 million square feet of government and state agency facilities such as US Citizenship and Immigration Services, Internal Revenue Service, Border Patrol, US Department of Agriculture, Military Entrance Processing Station, and others across seven states.
In this role, Ms. Morris’ responsibilities include developing and maintaining client relationships, planning and managing tenant projects, owner CapEx projects, assisting in the due diligence process for new acquisitions and contract negotiation and administration. She is integral in the annual budget development for the buildings she manages, as well as providing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports for owners.
- National Affordable Housing & Management Association – Housing Credit Certified Professional
- Specialist in Housing Credit Management
- Richmond Apartment Owner’s Association – Past President
- Richmond Apartment Owner’s Association – Board Member
- Department of Professional & Occupational Regulation – Fair Housing Certified
- Virginia Real Estate License
University of Richmond, Business and Economics
Memberships & Involvements
- Past President, Richmond Apartment Owners Association