Executive Vice President
License # CA-01217517
AREA OF EXPERTISE
Widely recognized as one of the most experienced and successful owner representatives practicing in Silicon Valley, Susan has worked on behalf of many of the most important landlords in the region. She is proud of the long-term success of these client relationships, which over the last 25 years have yielded over 100 successful transactions per year. Deal by deal, she brings the highest standards of skill, experience and creativity to her clients. She is an expert in maximizing return via sophisticated marketing, lease negotiations and financial analysis.
The breadth of Susan’s experience in new office development, is extensive—encompassing all phases from pre-ground-breaking planning to 100% lease up. Her professionalism and meticulous follow-through are evident in every aspect of her work and reflect the genuine passion and enthusiasm she has for the business.
BUSINESS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
Prior to joining Colliers in 1996, Susan worked in leasing and asset management as Vice President for PS Business Parks, Inc. In that role, she managed 3.8 million square feet of office and R&D properties in the western United States.
In her free time, Susan enjoys tennis, travel and the extensive arts scene in the area. She supports a number of philanthropic organizations that focus on the visually impaired and promoting the arts in the Bay Area.
- ASVB Hall of Fame - Inducted in 2018
- ASVB Broker of the Year Winner - Most Listings 2017 and 2018
- ASVB Broker of the Year Finalists - Most Listings 2019 and 2020
- ASVB Office Broker of the Year Finalists 2014, 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Everest Award Member Honoree 2014, 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Platinum Club Membership for Outstanding Achievement: 2010-2017
- 90/10 Club Membership for Outstanding Achievement 2003-2008 and 2010-2017
- 80/20 Club Membership for Outstanding Achievement 2000-2002 and 2009
- Urban Landlord Partners 2016-2021
- SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors) since 2013-2021
- Women of Distinction Award/ Silicon Valley Real Estate Finalist 2005
- GlobeSt Women of Influence Honoree 2020
- Elevate: Industry Impact Award Honoree 2020
San Jose State University - Bachelor of Science with High Honors
Business Administration/Marketing Concentration
Memberships & Involvements
Board of Director for Vista Center for the Blind & Visually Impaired 2006 - 2009.
Hudson Pacific Properties, American Realty Advisors, Principal Global Investors Inc, Equus Capital Partners, Westport Capital Partners, Equity Office, Pacific Oak, The Carlyle Group, Shorenstein, CM Capital, Carr America, Catellus Development, Eagle Ridge Partners, LBA Realty, Opus Development, The Matteson Companies, Tishman Speyer, KBS Properties, Angus Group, Pacific Resources First American LLC
"Susan is one of the best leasing brokers in the Silicon Valley. She has in depth market knowledge, and she is very detail oriented, reponsive, outgoing and she has a great attitude." - Jeff Uittenbogaard, Principal Real Estate Investors