Senior Vice President
Steve Schloemer is a Senior Vice President of Colliers International, specializing in sales and leasing of industrial properties in the Orange County market. Steve’s primary area of expertise is the Airport Area submarket, specifically the Irvine Business Complex. Steve has concluded dozens of major transactions in this area including representation of Sellers, Buyers, Landlords, as well as tenants.
With 25 years of local experience, Steve has deeply established roots in the market, and a broad knowledge of historical and current trends. Steve joined Colliers in 1981 and became a partner in the firm ten years later. Steve has consistently been among the top Colliers producers in Orange County.
Steve has been at the forefront of the rapidly growing residential redevelopment trend in Orange County’s mature industrial areas and has closed several sale transactions involving residential redevelopment.
Selective Representative Engagements Include
- Kyowa America Corporation - Residential Redevelopment Sale - Irvine
- Justine Realty - Residential Redevelopment Sale - Santa Ana
- Oltmans Investment Co. - Residential Redevelopment Sale - Irvine
- SKB Enterprises - Residential Redevelopment Sale - Irvine
- Sanmina Corp. - Corporate Headquarters Sale - Irvine
- FedEx – Von Karman - Investment Sale< - Irvine
- FedEx – Barannca - >Investment Sale - Irvine
B.A. Economics, University of California, Los Angeles, 1981