Senior Executive Vice President
License # 615478
Steve has over 38 years of experience in Commercial Real Estate, 37 of those with Colliers International. Steve’s focus is industrial sales and leasing, representing both building owners in the disposition of their assets on a sale or lease basis as well as representing users and investors to acquire buildings on a sale or lease basis. Steve has enjoyed an excellent reputation in the business community from both his clients and competitors alike. A hallmark of Steve’s career is the large number of repeat clients that he continues to work with. Additionally, as an owner of industrial properties, he has a unique perspective in that he has personally dealt with most of the issues confronting property owners. During Steve’s 38 year career, he has completed more than 1,700 separately concluded transactions.
Steve holds the SIOR designation, representing the “Best of the Best” in his industry, having met stringent production, education and ethical requirements to attain membership in THE SOCIETY OF INDUSTRIAL & OFFICE REALTORS (SIOR).
Current assignments include the exclusive leasing agent for the Golden Springs Business Center, a 6,000,000 SF master planned business park in Santa Fe Springs, CA.
- Colliers International Presidents Circle Award
- CoStar Group – Top Broker recognition based on industrial leasing transaction volume
- Colliers International – MCA Award winner for the largest industrial transaction in North America
- Recipient – SIOR Inner City Transaction Award – The Largest Dollar Volume industrial Transaction in North America
- American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR) – Largest Cooperative Industrial Transaction for 3 separate years
- Colliers International Everest Club Member - Recognition for Top Performance by a Salesman on a National Basis
BS - Accounting - University of Southern California (USC)
Memberships & InvolvementsSociety of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)· Past Director, Los Angeles Chapter, American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR), Santa Fe Springs Chamber of Commerce, Exposition Park Intergenerational Community Center (Expo Center) · Member – Board of Directors
American Furniture Rental, Brentwood Originals, Carson Companies, Coca Cola, Ganahl Lumber Company, The Chef’s Warehouse, Golden Springs Development Company, Hollingsworth Logistics Group, Oltmans Construction Company, Prologis, Rich Products Corp., Talley Inc., ThyssenKrupp