Senior Vice President
License # SA 571763000
As a senior vice president with the Arizona Retail Services Team with Colliers, Stan specializes in all aspects of retail brokerage. He has an established leadership background, with an executive tenure of more than 30 years.
Stan's areas of expertise include brokerage, landlord and tenant representation, project leasing, development consulting, investment sales and services, commercial land acquisitions, and Hispanic retail markets. He has orked on multiple national, regional and local retail projects, with sizes well over 1 million square feet.
With extensive experience in retail markets, Stan has a unique ability to evaluate the needs of both landlords and tenants and develop strategies to ensure their business success. Applying his in-depth understanding of the real estate industry and strong business acumen, he is able to better understand today's diverse market and to identify his clients' retail business requirements and real estate search criteria.
As a former business owner, Arizona native and Latino, Stan possesses distinctive knowledge of the retail real estate industry, deep-rooted connections in the community, and a desire to promote positive economic and community growth.
Before joining Colliers, Stan was president and partner of one of Arizona's largest retail brokerage firms. As president, he managed well over 200 retail listings and aided in the execution of more than 3,000 lease transactions and more than 200 escrow closings.
- Completed more than 2.5 million square feet of retail lease transactions.
- Board of Directors of Retail Brokers Network (RBN) - 2012-2015
- Top Brokerage Producer - 2009
- AZ Business Leaders - Voices of Leadership Award - 2013, 2014, 2015
- Top Executive - AZ Business - 2014
- State of the Industry Publication - 2014
- Deal Makers Magazine Publication - 2014
Memberships & Involvements
- Arizona Retail Services Team | Colliers
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- ICSC Hispanic Initiative Committee
- Retail Brokers Network (RBN) Board of Directors
- Consultant to DATOS
- Guest Speaker at Arizona State University, WP Carey School of Business
- Supporter of Arizona State University Scholarship Fund
- Brokers for Kids, Adopt-a-Family and Toys for Tots
- Rockefeller Group—New York, NY
- Hines—Houston, Texas
- AETNA Realty—New York, NY
- Kimco Realty—New York, NY
- Woodcrest Capital—Fort Worth, Texas
- Pacific West Land—Bainbridge Island, Wash.
- Pacific Coast Capital Partners—Los Angeles, Calif,
Client Services Coordinator
As the client services coordinator for the Arizona Retail Services Team with Colliers, Desiree Williams provides high-quality administrative, marketing and client services support. The team of brokers specialize in the sale and leasing of retail properties, representing landlords, tenants and investors.
As a resourceful and performance-driven professional, Desiree successfully manages multiple projects and tasks on behalf of the brokers. She is responsible for designing print and digital property marketing materials, drafting letters of intent, booking transaction vouchers, preparing correspondence, organizing and scheduling conference calls, coordinating broker and client meetings, and maintaining client activity reports. Desiree liaises with team members and other internal resources to create tour packages and prepare proposals.
Prior to joining Colliers, Desiree was a property administrator and administrative assistant with Cushman & Wakefield in Phoenix. She assisted with lease administration, bid proposals, service contracts, and monthly and quarterly property management reports.
Previously, Desiree was a senior facilities coordinator for InVentive Health in Ohio, shere she coordinated building subcontractor activities, ensured regular maintenance and review of facilities for safety and structural concerns, and managed the security access control database.