Senior Associate Broker
License # 51234
Shona Martinez is a passionate, motivated problem solver with a decade of experience in the real estate industry. She has completed over 500,000 square feet of lease transactions and sales in New Mexico, valuing over $160 million. She has worked with clients across three countries and four cities and specializes in landlord representation, tenant representation, market analysis, sales representation, financial analysis, in-depth location analysis, lease negotiation and renewal, and space expansion/consolidation.
She believes in building strong, trusted relationships with her clients and business partners to facilitate lasting impact and growth.
• Board Member — Albuquerque Public Schools Education Foundation
• Commercial Real Estate Womens Network (CREW) Membership Committee
• CCIM Institute – CI 101 — Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
• CCIM Institute – CI 102 — Market Analysis for Commercial Real Estate
• Albuquerque Business First Deal of the Year Finalist 2019
• Winner of the 2018 'Impact Award' at the Colliers Excellence Awards for making an impression on the company through work ethic and drive.
Diploma in Business Administration, Hemsley Fraser — 2016
History of Art & Italian Studies, University College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland — 2008 – 2009
Licensed New Mexico Realtor
Memberships & Involvements
Urban Land Institute
Board Member - Albuquerque Public Schools Education Foundation (APSEF)
Scott Whitefield has more than 28 years of experience in commercial real estate, with extensive experience in portfolio management and Site Selection. He has successfully completed over two and a half million square feet of lease transactions, and represents some of Albuquerque’s most prestigious properties. He has also completed transactions with clients in 37 cities across 18 States and Canada. His experience includes advanced analytics in site selection, property operations, detailed market research, tenant improvements, tenant retention, marketing, lease negotiations and building sales.
Scott has been a top 5 performer for 4 of the past 5 years since coming to Colliers and now has expanded his team with the inclusion of Shona Martinez. Scott and Shona have been involved in many of the largest real estate transactions in the greater Albuquerque Area.