Executive Vice President | Partner
Having been involved in various aspects of the real estate profession over the last 10 years, Shane assists clients in achieving investment objectives when leasing, purchasing, developing or disposing of commercial real estate assets. He has been actively involved in transactions totaling more than $500,000,000 in total consideration, and he helps his clients navigate the complexities inherent in commercial real estate transactions. Shane’s experience in the market, coupled with his client relationships and extensive network, allows him to serve clients in a way few others can in today’s competitive marketplace.
Shane currently serves on the Board of the Nashville Downtown Rotary Club, is a member of the Occupier Advisory group in Colliers International and is also an active member of Woodmont Christian Church.
• Nashville Downtown Rotary Board Member, 2016-present
• CCIM Middle Tennessee Chapter President, 2015-2016
• Nashville Downtown Rotary Emerging Leader Committee, 2013-present
• NAIOP Member, 2010-present
• CCIM Middle Tennessee Chapter Economic Outlook Co-Chair, 2012
• Chamber of Commerce Nashville Emerging Leader Award Finalist, 2012
• NBJ Commercial Real Estate Heavy Hitter, 2011
• CCIM Middle Tennessee Chapter Programs Director, 2010 and 2011
University of Florida, BS in Marketing and Minor in Economics
Memberships & Involvements
• Nashville Downtown Rotary
• Nashville Chamber of Commerce