Senna De La Cruz
License # 02038640
As a Vice President with Colliers, Senna De La Cruz provides advisory and occupier services for landlords and tenants within the industrial sector on both a local and national scale. He offers a wealth of knowledge in this dynamic vertical, focusing particularly on occupancy cost reduction, procurement, disposition, lease renewals, transaction management and expansion. Senna’s frequent client types include e-commerce companies, 3PLs and retailers who warehouse and or distribute their own products.
Senna’s clients appreciate his attentive, honest, and tenacious nature. He isn’t afraid to ask the tough questions that ultimately enable companies to cover their assets and liabilities. Senna prides himself on “getting it done” through negotiations and information gathering, understanding that it’s all about the perfect balance of patience and pressure. Additionally, Senna is very data-driven and uses this skillset to organize the incredible amount of information associated with a transaction in a way that his clients can easily digest.
Senna understands that deals can come from anywhere at any time, so he focuses on immersing himself in industry trends and growing sectors. This up-to-speed approach provides Senna with an active pulse on the latest market trends and developments.
University of Arizona - Eller College of Management
- Bachelor's of Science Degree - Business Marketing , 2017
California Department of Real Estate
- Real Estate Broker License, 2020
- Real Estate Salesperson License, 2017
Memberships & Involvements
Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- For more than 50 years, the CCIM designation remains the gold standard for commercial real estate professionals, including appraisers, asset managers, brokers, developers, investors, lenders, and other allied professionals. CCIMs complete a rigorous program of advanced coursework and training in financial and market analysis, and demonstrate extensive experience in the commercial real estate industry.
Harbor Trucking Association (HTA)
- HTA is a coalition of intermodal carriers serving America’s West Coast Ports: Los Angeles, Long Beach, Oakland, Seattle and Tacoma
Distribution Management Association (DMA)
- The DMA is the premier trade association in Southern California dedicated to the logistics and supply chain professional.
- AIR CRE is an unparalleled network comprised of the top influencers and companies in SoCal commercial real estate.
- As the largest commercial real estate information and analytics provider, Costar aims to provide the most compressive data to make decisions with confidence.
- One of the most heavily trafficked commercial real estate marketplaces.