MCR, SIOR, SLCR
Executive Vice President
License # CA-01350215
Sean has been involved in commercial real estate for 20 years, starting as a corporate services and tenant representation specialist with Trammell Crow Company, and has spent the past 14 years with Colliers International in the Silicon Valley office.
He is focused on institutional and locally owned multi-tenant office project leasing, and in addition to other leasing assignments is currently on the leasing team for Hudson Pacific Properties' 2.6 million square foot Airport Place Project, the largest Class A multi-tenant office project in Silicon Valley.
With a strong background in tenant representation, Sean also works closely with occupiers of real estate to achieve real estate results that align with their operational objectives. Sean's technical and corporate operations background enables him to deliver knowledgeable, outstanding service producing results which meet client objectives and exceed client expectations. Sean concentrates primarily on office, R&D and critical facility acquisitions and dispositions for a geographically diverse client base.
Sean is past Team Leader of the Colliers Silicon Valley Technology Team. Sean is a two time past President of the Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (ASVB), and past Board Member of tech incubator “TEN - The Enterprise Network of Silicon Valley”. Sean is also chairman emeritus of the Board of Governors for the Silicon Valley Capital Club, a 1,400 member private business club in downtown San Jose. Sean is a member of the Society of Industrial and Office Properties (SIOR), NAIOP Silicon Valley and NAIOP Southern Nevada. Sean obtained his data center infrastructure specialist (DCIS), data center engineering specialist (DCES), and data center infrastructure expert (DCIE) professional certifications from the International Data Center Authority (IDCA) in 2019. Sean received his Masters in Corporate Real Estate with an emphasis in Workplace Strategy (MCR.w) from CoreNet Global in 2014, and achieved his Senior Leader in Corporate Real Estate (SLCR) designation from CoreNet Global in 2020.
• Multi-tenant office project leasing supporting institutional and local ownership entities
• Office/R&D tenant representation supporting technology, software, financial services and manufacturing companies
• Critical facility (data center) acquisition and disposition
• Real estate advising, strategic planning and workplace strategy coordination
• Market analysis
• Economic and contractual negotiations
Memberships & Involvements
- Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (ASVB)
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- International Data Center Authority (IDCA)
- US Green Building Council (USGBC) - Silicon Valley Chapter
- International Well Building Institute (IWBI)
- CoreNet Global and CoreNet Global - Northern California Chapter
- NAIOP - Northen California Chapter
- NAIOP - Southern Nevada Chapter