Assistant Vice President
Since joining in 2015, I have worked on the Capital Markets | Debt and Equity team for Colliers International | Boston, one of the largest structured finance platforms in New England. I specialize in planning, advising, and execution of client capitalization strategies for all asset types. Leveraging an extensive network of capital sources, I have closed over $800 million in permanent, construction, bridge, mezzanine and joint venture equity funding.
- Caldwell - Lynn, MA - Ground up construction of a transformative 10-story, 259-unit, market-rate, luxury apartment tower with dual frontage on Munroe and Oxford Streets in the heart of Downtown Lynn’s burgeoning Arts & Cultural District. Colliers worked exclusively on behalf of the developer, The Procopio Companies, to arrange a joint venture partnership with Washington D.C.-based Carlyle Group and secured $64 million in construction financing through CIT Bank, N.A. and Square Mile Capital Management LLC.
- Black Stone Valley Medical Office Portfolio - Rhode Island - On behalf of longtime owners F.H. French Co., the Colliers Investment Sales team sold the 10 building, 300,000 sf medical office portfolio for $60.5 million. The Colliers Capital Markets team arranged $40 million in acquisition financing for the buyer, Albany Road Real Estate Partners, which will be interest only for the initial 5-year term of the loan.
- Marquis on Briar Forest - Houston, TX - The client, Boston Capital, was bidding on the 396-unit multifamily property, located within West Houston’s Urban Core, as a value-add acquisition. Colliers provided early financing guidance to help guide their capital strategy and ultimately closed on the $39.5 million loan with CIBC. The financing gave the client the initial funding needed to acquire the asset as well as future funding to execute the capital improvement plan.
- Redbrook- Plymouth, MA - Joint venture equity and construction financing for the Redbrook Apartments, a 184-unit multifamily development within the master-planned Redbrook community in Plymouth, MA. The Capital Markets team paired their client, A.D. Makepeace Company, with developer and joint venture equity partner Campanelli, Inc. The capital stack was completed with a construction loan provided by Blue Hills Bank with participant Berkshire Bank.
Boston College, Bachelor of Science, Finance and Marketing
Memberships & Involvements
- Licensed MA Real Estate Salesperson
- Real Estate Finance Association (REFA), Emerging Leaders Committee Member
- Strategic Alliance Mortgage (SAM), Member
- National Association of Office & Industrial Properties (NAIOP), Member