Director of Project Managment Services | Greenville
In my role as Director of Project Management I am responsible for both managing projects and business development in the Greenville-Spartanburg region. Since 1994, I have worked in real estate management and development, thus bringing significant expertise to each of LCK’s assignments. This perspective complements my engineering background to enhance the project management services I am able to deliver for LCK clients.
As a professional project manager, I have gained a depth of experience in a wide range of project types, including commercial office, retail, residential and industrial construction. As a result, I am able to provide sound leadership for my clients in delivering projects on time and on budget. Past successes include highly recognized industrial and manufacturing facilities located throughout the Upstate of South Carolina. My portfolio of experience spans across the state, having performed projects in and around the Grand Strand, the Midlands and the Upstate of South Carolina.
• Colliers | SC and LCK Management Services Award in (2015, 2017)
• Colliers | SC and LCK Service Excellence Award in (2019, 2020)
My projects include:
• County of Lexington - 120,000-square-foot industrial spec building
• USC Alumni Center
• Reger Holdings Properties - 1.2 million square feet of industrial renovations
• Atrium tenant improvements
• Center Point tenant improvements
• Stone Ridge capital and tenant improvements
• Seaboard Commons Shopping Center
• Arcadian Shore Shopping Center
• South Strand Commons Shopping Center
• Shoppes at South Strand Commons
• Grand Dunes Market Place
• Shoppes at Tournament Blvd.
• Broadway at the Beach
• The Ripken Experience
I originally joined LCK’s Columbia office but relocated to Greenville in 2017 to lead the LCK office and expand the firm's project management services platform in the Upstate.
Memberships & Involvements
ICSC –Certified Shopping Center Manager (CSM)
South Carolina Realtor’s License No. 25191
I have been involved with Innovating Commerce Serving Communities (ICSC) many years and am a CSM. I have also been involved in Colliers’ United Way efforts and HomeWorks.