Executive Vice President & Division Manager | Hawaii
Scott L. Mitchell (B) SIOR is the Executive Vice President of Colliers International, (Hawaii) specializing in investment and industrial leasing and sales throughout the islands. Mr. Mitchell's entire 40-year professional career has occurred in Hawaii at Colliers International and/or its predecessor, Monroe & Friedlander, Inc.
Mr. Mitchell joined the firm in 1981 and has been instrumental in the firms development and growth. From its inception, Mr. Mitchell's multi-disciplined career has spanned virtually all aspects of the commercial real estate brokerage profession and has included:
- Landlord Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Multi-Property Exchange Sales
- Strategic Planning & Advisory Services
- Division Management - Industrial, Office & Retail
- Executive Management (5-years as Chief Operating Officer)
- Corporate Training
- Commercial Property Development and Consulting
Mr. Mitchell's successful leasing career is complimented by his extensive track record as one of the company's most active and experienced investment sales brokers. Born and bred within Hawaii's commercial real estate industry, Mr. Mitchell's combined leasing and sales transaction volume is in excess of $1.65 Billion dollars.
Mr. Mitchell's multi-cycle/multi-disciplined career offers clients a unique and unprecedented perspective not often found in Hawaii.
Notable transactions include office building, shopping center, golf course, bulk land, mixed use and industrial park sales along with representation of nationally known entities such as: Walton Street Capital, Metric Holdings, DR Horton, Farallon Capita, I-Star Financial, Jupiter Holdings, Duty Free Shoppers, Flemming Foods, Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner and Smith, Proctor & Gamble, AmeriSource Bergen, Allegiance Healthcare, Apria Medical, John Hancock Insurance, The Estate of James Campbell, Boise Cascade, Alexander & Baldwin, Inc., Carrier, Inc., and many more.
- Colliers International Everest Club - 2014 & 2019
- CoStar Power Broker - Top Sale Transactions - 2019
- Colliers International Award of Excellence (IAE) - 2007
- Colliers Hawaii Company-Wide Top Producer - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2014
- Colliers Hawaii Industrial Top Producer - 1998 through 2008, 2016, 2018 & 2019.
- Colliers Hawaii Outstanding Performance Award - 1987, 1988, 1989, 1997, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013
- Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer - 1990 to 1995
- Industrial Division Manager - 1988 to 2011
- SIOR (Society of Industrial & Office Realtors)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Hawaii
- Building Industry Association
- Career Transaction Volume - +$1.65 Billion
University of Hawaii (Bachelor of Science)
Memberships & Involvements
SIOR - Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
Walton Street Capital, Angelo Gordon, Jupiter Holdings, James Cambell Company, Metric Holdings, Baupost Capital, Farallon Capital, IStar Financial, AmeriSource Bergen, Alexander ＆ Baldwin, Queen Emma Land Company, DR Horton, C＆S Grociers, Flemming Foods, Boise Cascade, Coastal Distributors, Carrier, Allegiance Healthcare