Senior Vice President
License # 225052529
Scott Durham specializes in representing office users and buyers in acquiring new space or in renewing existing leases. His extensive knowledge encompasses all aspects of commercial real estate including marketing and leasing of commercial property, market evaluation, financial analysis, lease negotiation, space planning, project management and construction management. Mr. Durham is a 30 year veteran and has successfully helped clients including local and Fortune 500 corporations with their commercial real estate needs. In 2021, he surpassed $1.7 Billion in transaction volume for his career.
- Top Ten Producer Award – 1997-2002, 2010-2012, 2014, 2017, 2018
- Top Production Award, Richmond – 2002
- Contestant - 1994 USGA Amateur Championship; 1996 British Amateur
- Runner-up Sectional Qualifying – 1994 USGA Amateur Championship
- Bachelor of Arts degree, Southern Methodist University
Memberships & Involvements
- Board of Directors, TCV Trust & Wealth, elected 2010; Executive Committee, 2014-present
- Past Chairman, Board of Trustees, Third Church, 2000 and 2011
- Past President, GRACRE (Greater Richmond Association of Commercial Real Estate), 2007, Board Member from 1999-2008
- Member of the Board of Trustees for The Richmond Ballet, 1994-1998
- Elephant Insurance
- Swedish Match, NA
- Hancock, Daniel & Johnson
- Marsh USA
- Admiral Group, PLC
- TCV Trust & Wealth
- Kutak Rock, LLC
- Northwestern Mutual
- Commonwealth Counseling
- TowneBank Mortgage
- Chadwick Washington
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Benchmark Mortgage
- Richmond Pediatric Associates
- Atlantic Specialty Lines
- Japanese Classics
- First Title & Escrow
- First Home Mortgage
Senior Vice President, Principal
Richmond - North
Wood Thornton began his commercial real estate advisory practice in 2007. For all of his clients, he provides comprehensive resources to enable them to fully understand their real estate options and to establish the best real estate strategy for their business.
Wood represents office and industrial tenants and landlords in leasing and sales transactions. Wood’s clients range from companies with a single location seeking advice on an existing lease renewal to Fortune 100 companies seeking strategic consulting and real estate services for their operations.
Before entering the commercial real estate profession, Wood spent thirteen years as a corporate attorney. For the last decade of his legal career, he was with Troutman Sanders LLP, where he was a member of Troutman’s Mergers and Acquisitions and Business Venture Team. He is a member of Law Firm Services Practice Group which provides qualified solutions to the real estate issues facing law firms today.
Richmond - North
Gray joined joined the firm in 2017 as an Associate, having served previously as an Associate with Marcus and Millichap’s National Office and Industrial Group in Richmond, Virginia specializing in investment sales. Gray also has experience as an asset management analyst, which allows him to bring a unique analytical approach to deals. Gray focuses solely on tenant represenation and advises his clients on the development of real estate strategies, lease negotiations and the aquistion of commercial properties.