Executive Vice President
Sara Terry is an Executive Vice President and Director for the Office Agency Leasing group at Colliers International’s Dallas-Fort Worth office. Sara brings 25 years of experience in commercial real estate, with a focus on institutional grade Class AA office. Her extensive and diverse background ranges from property management, to construction management and landlord representation, which provides an advantage to her clients, as she offers a unique perspective and creative approach to problem solving.
Prior to joining Colliers, Sara spent most of her early career in Atlanta, working for Charlotte-based developer, Crescent Resources. At Crescent, she was responsible for leasing their 2.5 million square foot Atlanta portfolio, and completed several corporate relocations on behalf of the owner. Sara relocated to Dallas, Texas, in 2014, and joined Stream Realty, where she consistently ranked in the top 10% of producers nationwide and represented institutional owners for the leasing of several high profile Class A office buildings, including the repositioning and renovation of one of Dallas’ most iconic office towers, Trammell Crow Center.
- 2022 DCEO Dallas 500
- 2022 CREW President-Elect (2023 President)
- 2021 Globe Street Woman of Influence
- 2019 CREW Network Leadership Certificate
- 2019 Bisnow Power Woman
- 2019 CREW Network Visionary
- 2018 CREW Dallas Dealmaker Award
- 2016-2020 CoStar Power Broker
- 2015-2020 DCEO Power Broker
- 2013 Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors Top Producer
- 2010 Multiple Scleroses Atlanta Leadership Class
- 2009-2010 President Georgia State University Real Estate Alumni Group
- 2008 CREW Atlanta Leadership Certificate
- 2007-2013 Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors Million Dollar Club
Sara graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration with a focus in Real Estate from Georgia State University.
Memberships & Involvements
Sara is passionately involved in CREW Network and is the chairperson of CREW Dallas’ philanthropic foundation, CREW in the Community, whose mission is to create pathways to success and economic independence for women in the Dallas area, and has served in numerous leadership roles.
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Downtown Dallas Inc Board of Governors
- Dallas Regional Chamber Economic Development Council
Reegan Busby is a Senior Associate within Colliers’ Agency Leasing team where she specializes in strategic marketing and office leasing for institutional landlords throughout the DFW metroplex. Prior to being recruited over to help build the agency leasing platform at Colliers’ Dallas office, Ms. Busby spent 6 years representing a wide array of tenants from healthcare to financial institutions. With this she brings a unique experience to the agency leasing team on tenant perspective and a proactive approach to filling vacancy.
Prior to joining Colliers, Reegan worked in Los Angeles as an orthopedic medical device representative for Johnson & Johnson and ConMed Linvatec. Her role was to verify orthopedic implants, and help guide surgeons and staff through the surgery in the operating room. She was awarded various company accolades, including Presidents Cup, placing her in the top 3% of sales.