Account Services Manager
License # 02100167
Sally Ashton is a licensed member of the Occupier Services Bay Area team at Colliers in San Francisco. She started as a Client Services Coordinator in 2018 and in 2020 was promoted to an Account Services Manager.
Sally sits on several global accounts including Adobe and ServiceNow where she manages strategic initiatives such as global portfolio analysis & market overviews, account technology, account process documentation and the implementation of new workflow processes.
Since graduating from University of San Diego’s Business School, Sally has specialized in facilitating client success through:
· Preparing clients for upcoming critical lease dates and plans of action
· Preparing portfolio analyses in order to uncover savings opportunities and inform future real estate decisions
· Implementing new technologies for efficient transaction management
· Promoting listings through creation and distribution of marketing materials
· Maintaining property and client databases
· Branding deliverables to fit client guidelines
- University of San Diego
- BA Business Administration
- University of Virginia
- Semester at Sea
Sally joined Colliers’ Occupier Services Bay Area team in May 2018. Prior to joining Colliers, Sally worked at Redfin Real Estate as a frontline point of contact for new and repeat clients assisting them in their home search. Before that, she worked with the Global Workplace Solutions team at Dolby Laboratories, Inc., helping to manage real estate projects including an office move and the construction of a Dolby theatre in their San Francisco HQ.
Sally’s coursework includes classes in real estate, marketing, finance, account, management, and business law.
Memberships & Involvements
Sally is a member of Reading Partners, an organization designed to increase literacy in underprivileged elementary schools.