Senior Managing Director
Sal Bonsignore, SIOR, CCIM joined Colliers International in 2004 and currently serves as a Senior Managing Director in the Ft. Lauderdale office. He specializes in office and industrial brokerage, with a focus on tenant representation, sale transactions, and select agency assignments. Lending his extensive experience, analytic skills and creativity, Sal has negotiated numerous complex real estate transactions on behalf of investors, and local, national and global occupiers across a variety of industries. His results-orientated, and detailed approach enables him to add value to all his assignments.
- In recent years Sal has completed sale and leasing transactions in excess of one million square feet, with an estimated transaction value of over $250,000,000.
- Awarded the exclusive SIOR designation from the Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS®
- Awarded with the prestigious Certified Commercial Investment Member Designation from the CCIM Institute
- CoStar Power Broker Award
- 2008 NAIOP office deal of the year
- Bachelor's degree, Florida International University
- Master's degree - Real Estate, Florida International University
Memberships & Involvements
- Greater Fort Lauderdale Alliance
- BRAVO Action Team
- South Florida Office Broker’s Association
- Midgard Management
- General Electric
- Lufthansa Technik Component Services
- CES Consultants
- Texas Instruments
- Mutual of Omaha
- Arnstein & Lehr
- Holy Cross
- Broward County Sheriff’s Office
- Black & Decker
- Tribune Company
- Malcolm Drilling
- Insight Global
- Colonial Life Insurance
- National Parkinson Foundation
- Maersk Lines
- Ronald Blue
Executive Managing Director
Rod Loschiavo joined Colliers International | South Florida as Executive Managing Direct of Office Services. With more than 30 years of experience in commercial real estate, Rod is an accomplished advisor to office users. His wealth of market knowledge and significant transaction experience will enable him to help clients find solutions to complex real estate occupancy challenges. Some of his most notable clients include Citrix Systems, Brown & Brown Insurance, MCNA Dental, Life Extensions, Republic Services, Ryder Corp. and Fairfield Communities. In addition to representing tenants, Rod has expertise in landlord agency assignments, build-to-suit projects, land sales, user and investment building sales.
Prior to joining Colliers, Rod served as an Executive Director at JLL where he earned "Top Gun" honors for ranking in the top 10% percent nationally in production for the company. In 2015, he was named JLL's "Top Producer" in South Florida. Earlier in his career, Rod served as a Senior Director at Cushman & Wakefield and CBRE, being named a "Top Producer" at both companies for multiple years. Additionally, he was nominated for NAIOP's Broker of the Year award in 2011 and 2012.