Ryan Kelly specializes in working with companies in the logistics, transportation, warehousing, ecommerce, fulfillment, manufacturing, and environmental sectors ― serving clients on both a local and national basis, as well as, serving owners of real estate in the same sectors.
Ryan has completed an impressive scope of transactions by using an open-minded and hand-on approach he brings to each project. With access to Colliers’ global reach and value-add services, he is able to assist clients with their real estate needs in markets around the country.
Prior to becoming a broker with the firm, Ryan served as the Office and Industrial Market Research Coordinator. His experience in the creation and maintenance of the market data provided in-depth knowledge of the Indianapolis market – an invaluable asset in representing tenants, buyers, landlords and owners of commercial real estate.
- Board of Directors. Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors (ICBR)
- Committee Member. ICBR Annual Conference Committee 2004 - 2013
- Conference Chairman. ICBR Annual Conference 2009, 2010
- Member. BOMA Annual Conference Committee
- Member. The Penrod Society
B.S. Sports Communication & Broadcasting
Indiana University Bloomington, Indiana
Memberships & Involvements
• Volunteer. Habitat for Humanity
• Volunteer. Elevate Indianapolis
• Volunteer. Wheeler Mission
• Volunteer. Carmel Dad’s Club
• Volunteer. First Baptist Athletics
• Member. Penrod Society
Industry Memberships: ICBR, IAR, NAR