Regional Financial Analyst
Ryan started his career in Real Estate as an Auditor at PwC for three and a half years, moving from Associate to Senior Associate within the first two years at the company. After auditing Real Estate valuation work Ryan decided to apply that experience as a Financial Analyst at Colliers.
- Took and Passed the CPA exam while working full time to acheive the CPA license.
- Promoted to Audit Senior Associate in two years when the normal timeline is three years.
- While the President of my Fraternity I won the Distinguished Service Award.
- Was on the Dean's Academy list all four years of College.
- Bachelor of Science Degree from Oregon State University majoring in Accounting and Finance (225 Quarterly credits & a 3.69 GPA).
Memberships & Involvements
- Member of the AICPA and California Board of Accountancy.